Saturday 15 August 2015

New Lush Range

It's no secret that I am a self confessed Lush addict, so what sort of addict would I be if I didn't wander on down to my local lush to have a peek at the new products they have released!


I thought to start with I would just grab a handful of products (as this is all my bank balance would allow) but next month I will be sure to grab some more. It's such a treat to try products I've not used before and to also check out an old product with a new look. So two bath bombs, two bubblebars and a freebie later, here is what I came home with...

(Left - The Experimenter, Right - Intergalactic)

Just look at them! So colourful and bright. Anyway:
The Experimenter - I've seen videos of this online and was super excited to be able to buy this for myself. It's an unusual shape but very big so fills your bath up no problem. The smell of it before you put it in the bath it is quite pungent and not particularly pleasant, however, once it starts to fizz and pop (it has popping candy in it), the smell diffuses and fills your bathroom with a herbal, vanilla and tonka bean cloud. Yummy!

(The Experimenter in action - expect a lot of glitter!) 

Intergalactic - If you like the smell of peppermint then this bath ballistic is for you. Infused with popping candy and grapefruit oil, this product is sure to leave you feel uplifted. I'm loving the smell of it and can't wait to use it! 

(Left - Rose Jam, Right - Milky Bath)

Onto the bubblebars...

Rose Jam - I have always loved the smell of this and kinda always wanted it to be bigger and now my wish has come true. Not only is it bigger but it's shaped like a rose and is covered in glitter! A very girly makeover for this bubbleroon. A gorgeous scent of rose and geranium plus the moisturising properties of coconut oil and Shea butter make this one of my top 5 products.

Milky Bath - How cute is this! In the shop I was actually reaching for another bath bomb until this caught my eye. I'm getting cleopatra vibes from this as it actually has skimmed milk in it and good old cleopatra was known for bathing in milk for super soft skin. As long as I don't emerge with a black bob and crazy winged liner, I am excited to see how my skin feels afterwards. 

And finally...


Run Rub Rub Body Scrub Bar - first of all thank you so much to the wonderful  shop assistant in lush who popped this in the bag as a little present for me! I have had the pot if rub rub rub before but just look how pretty it is in the form of a bar. Very vintage feel to it. Fine sea salt makes this exfoliator gentle yet effective and has a delicate scent of Cherry Blossom. Can either be used as a more abrasive scrub in solid form or break a piece off for a lighter exfoliation. 

I'm already looking forward to payday so I can stick up on some more new products. I'm finding it hard not to use them all in one go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment