Saturday 13 June 2015

Homemade Chocolate Bath Melts

Yesterday I had a little creative head on, so not only did I make my Dad an Eau de Cologne, I also made these super easy Chocolate Bath Melts. They smell so yummy I have to keep reminding everyone they are not edible and are very nourishing for the skin.




Ingredients: 
200g Cocoa Butter 
100g Sweet Almond Oil
25g Dark Chocolate
1/2 tsp of coconut fragrant oil (optional)

Makes 15 small melts.

To Make:

1) Melt the cocoa butter and chocolate in a Bain Marie.
2) Once melted remove from the heat and mix with the sweet almond oil and fragrance mix.
3) Pour into moulds and leave to set over night, ideally in the fridge. 
4) The next morning your melts should be set and ready to use! Pop in the bath to be surrounded by a moisturising, non-edible chocolate concoction.

The cocoa butter and sweet almond oil will disperse into the water and soak into your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
Keep the melts in the fridge in between uses as any warmth and they begin to melt. These are great for indulgent bath treats for yourself or put in a jar and ribbon for a cute present for someone.

I couldn't believe how easy these were to do and I'm sure I'll be making a new batch before I know it! 
Have fun everyone if you choose to make these guilt free goodies. 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment