Thursday 3 July 2014

Beauty Blender

Okay so you are probably looking at this post thinking "It's a sponge". To be fair at first that's what I was like! But who would have thought that this little wonder, the Beauty Blender, would be so beneficial to me.




I have always suffered with dark circles and I hate to say it, but I have a few creases under my eyes. I know most people do but mine seem more obvious for some reason. (No Fair!)
When applying my concealer I have tried everything. From just fingers to a range of brushes but throughout the day my make up just sinks into my creases or just slides off revealing my circles. 
However, a long came this product in my June Birchbox and I now use it everyday day. It just does what it says on the tin, it blends perfectly! 
I simply apply my concealer under my eyes or on my breakouts and just keep dabbing this over the top until everything has blended together. The great thing about this is it seems to take the excess product which means nothing is left to settle into the skin. I've found my make up has stayed in place all day!
 The Beauty Blender also comes with a "Blender Cleanser" which is like a solid bar of soap to clean it with. 
The Beauty Blender retails at £16. 
For me it is now a firm must have
x

No comments:

Post a Comment