Wednesday 18 June 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama

So if you are anything like me, you will be always on the hunt for anything to enhance those brows! As soon as I saw this "Brow Sculpting Mascara" from Maybelline I picked it up without hesitating!



First of all there were 3 colours to choose from. Blonde, light brown and dark brown. I have naturally medium to dark brown hair and I'm always tinting my eyebrows so thought this would be great for inbetween treatments. Going for dark brown I was eager to try it! 



The brush itself is an easy to use applicator. With a rounded end it catches all the hairs and brushes the colour evenly through your brow. 

This picture shows the left eyebrow with the product and the right eyebrow without. 



I apologise for the poor quality!! 
As you can see, the brow on the left looks darker and more defined! 
If you aren't confident with drawing your brows this is a great tool to start you off! Just simply brush it through to equally place the product and you're ready to go! 
I normally draw my eyebrows in first, then brush this through as I find it shows the individual hairs more, giving a more natural finish.
I find that not only does this add colour to your brow but keeps them where you want them! Bonus! 
Granted it isn't top of the range so it has it's flaws e.g you need to swirl your brush around in the tube to gather product but for how cheap it is it's a great little extra for your make up bag! 
Retails for £4.99. Well, it would be rude not too! 
Have you used this or are wanting to start to enhance your brows? 

Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiyaa! Just wanted to say that you have a lovely blog and that I'm now following. Can't wait to read more posts. Happy blogging :) xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank You! I am so new to this so still trying to learn everything about having a great blog! Yours is fab :)
      xx

      Delete