Monday 15 September 2014

Bath Time Treats

After a very long day at work and feeling the twinges of exhaustion, I decided to have a bath that would melt my troubles away and relax me into a jelly-like state.




For my super relaxing bath I used:
- The Comforter Bubble Bar (back left) from Lush. 
- Ceridwen's Cauldron (front left) also from Lush
- Yankee Candle's Lemon Lavender

Together this concoction made for the perfect bath and here is why...

The Comforter Bubble Bar has been a long favourite of mine. This has always been my go to bubble bar if I haven't got time to browse or can't make my mind up, I will go straight for this one. 
First of all the smell...yum! The initial scent is black current and I've always been a sucker for fruity fragrances. For the more "fragrance connesieurs" you can pick up on Bergamot. A gorgeous, uplifting ingredient.
Secondly, the size. This is a beast of a bubble bar! It's recommended you cut it up into quarters and use one quarter per bath, however, I tend to use less than this as a little goes a long way. Less than a quarter gets me a mountain of bubbles, just the way I like it (more for your money!) 

Now onto Ceridwen's Cauldron...now this is my first time using this, I went into lush specifically for a product that was going to relax my body and mind and just send me away into dream land. I think they may have hit it on the head with this one!
Milky, Oaty and Orangey goodness. This is just popped in the bath as it is and left do to it's magic. As it melts, the bath becomes a cloudy colour filled with the scent of A Terry's Chocolate Orange! (That's what I picked up anyway). Once it had fully melted, I grabbed what was left of the cloth and scrubbed it over my body for extra silky smoothy-ness. 
Fair to say this is a definite re-purchase.

And finally...Yankee Candle's Lemon Lavender scented tumbler. This is a fragrance I have been after for weeks and finally found it in Boots! Now usually, I will rave on about how much I love Yankee Candle but this just doesn't do it for me. I think it is down to the tumblr ( I always have jars and go for ones where I can see the oils the most) but this to me just looked like plastic with very little throw. I still think it would be a gorgeous scent so would have to buy it in jar form before I rule it out completely.

Has anyone else had this problem with Yankee Candle Tumblers?

No comments:

Post a Comment