Tuesday 17 February 2015

It's Lush time, all the time.

Okay so I know I've sucked so far at being on form with my blog but It's something I love doing so my New Years Resolution (a month and a half late) is to give the best blog I can.
So back to the post it's lush again. I will start posting make up soon but I'll do this one to get things started again!








Back left: Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, Back right: Honey Bee Bath Ballistic, Bottom left: Phoenix Rising Bath Ballistic and Bottom right: Heart Throb Bubble Bar.



First Bath: Heart Throb Bubble Bar and Phoenix Rising Bath Ballistic.

 Heart Throb - This bubble bar smells lurrvlllyyy. Packed with essential oils and Shea butter it's also great for moisturising your bod. It is a Valentines special so is only out for a limited time so grab it while you can. To use: I just took apart the halves and snapped one of those in half and this was more than enough for one bath. Run it under the hot tap till it has dissolved into your bath and watch the bubbles grow! 


Here is a shot of my bath and as you can see there are lots of bubbles and the water has gone all lovey dovey red. Who needs boys this valentines when you can have your very own Heart Throb bath.
Retails at £3.65.


Phoenix Rising Bath Ballistic- Okay so I used these the wrong way round. I should have put this in first to see the magical colours that explode from it but my bubbles got in the way and a dot of purple was revealed...my bad. Smells amazing though and is super glittery! 
There are two ways to use this, either pop it in for a couple of minutes to let it fizz till it's about half way through, or...be greedy like me and use the whole thing in one! Either way you will leave your bath smelling of beautiful spices. The Shea butter will moisturise your skin while the cinnamon is a warming ingredient, perfect for giving you a boost on a particularly cold night! 
Retails at £3.35.

Thanks for reading. Keep an eye out for my next review on Unicorn Horn and the classic that is the Honey Bee bath ballistic.
Mwah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment