Tuesday 12 May 2015

Birthday Beauty Goodies

So today was my Birthday so I thought I would share with you all my beauty related presents :) I did really well considering it's not a mega Birthday so Thank You to everyone who made it such a lovely day. Let's have a peek!

Let's just take a moment to admire my cake...I'm 23 years old and have a lot of love for minions, my cousin made this amazing cake for me!

Anyway, onto my goodies. 


A couple of essentials plus a new lip colour! All from my sister, she bought me a box full of different things and these were amongst them.
1- Papaya Peel Off Face Mask
2- Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclipse
3- Sponges for removing makeup





And what would a Birthday be without Lush!? 
4- Strawberries and Cream Gift Box with: - Strawberry Feels Massage Bar (Yum)
                 - Sympathy for the Skin Body Lotion ( I have been looking into this recently and was planning on buying it at the weekend! So the fact I got it for my Birthday is great! 
5- Honey Bee Bath Ballistic



Some new colours for my Gelish collection! Slowly building up a great range of colours and love the finish and pigments of this brand. 
6- Sheek White and Simple Sheer (French Colours)
- Go Girl (A stunning baby pink)
- Sweet Morning Dew (A coral colour! Yeyyy!)


7- MINION BATH FIZZERS. Nuff said.


And last but not least my very own massage table! Ignore the blankets and towels, I need to get a matching set for more professionalism but I'm so glad I finally have one. No more waxing my family's eyebrows on the sofa killing my back! 

I'm off to go use my Lush goodies now, thanks for reading, short but sweet but Ill have some bigger posts later in the week.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment