Friday 8 May 2015

May Birchbox

It's Birchbox Day! And what a fun Birchbox it is. You know the drill with Birchbox now so let's have a looksies.



When I first opened it I thought..."Aww cute, looks like a colouring book"! I got more excited when I opened it and realised you got colouring pencils too so you can "free your mind" and customise the box how you like. You can then enter it into the Birchbox competition and will have the chance of winning £500 worth of products. 

Anyway, speaking of products, here are what is in this month's Birchbox:


Claudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Moisturiser in Light - I have only recently just bought a Blemish Balm which sounds similar to this product and I seriously love it. It is however quite expensive so for days when I am just wondering around the house or have a few errands to run I can try this. I love my makeup products and this one is said to treat the skin as well as brightening and adding light coverage. This may also be good for summer days so I look forward to trying it. Plus it's in light so I will have to colour matching issues.

Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer Duo in Martinique - For "faking that holiday glow". This cute compact contains half bronzer (matte) and half blusher (shimmer) and after swatching them on my hand, feel like velvet. This is down to the fact they are infused with Argan and Mango butter. Super soft!


Absolution Youth Activator Mask - We all like to activate our youth from time to time don't we and what better way of doing that for our skin than using a hydrating mask. This mask feels very creamy and smells lovely, it is described as "an intensive moisturising treatment" and is supposed to replenish your skin's natural water levels. It sounds like a drink for your skin and something which I am eager to try.

Wah London Nail Polish/ Nail art Pen or Press on Nails (Full Size Products) - In my box I got the Nail Polish, I got a colour called "Dry Throat" (I think) and is a mustard yellow colour. The idea Wah are putting across is to try something new with pops of colour or patterns, I will pretty much wear any colour going on my nails (except red) so I am sure this one will find a place in my collection.

Birchbox Exclusive - Parlor by Jeff Chastain Sea Salt Spray - Yeeeaasssss, so glad I got this. My hair is now at "midi" (just below the collarbone) length and I must admit it has become slightly easier to style and there are so many lovely styles I have been looking at...a lot of which have used Sea Salt Spray to get that tousled beach wave look. Can't wait to try this...birthday meal coming up, perfect oppurtunity to put it to the test.

Birchbox Beauty Bonus - Number 4 Reconstructing Mask - Another mask but this time for your hair. Ingredients in this one are Soy proteins, Shea Butter, Sunflower seed and jojoba seed oils, all of which combined will leave your hair nourished and with a healthy shine. I have not done a hair mask for a while so maybe this could get me back into my haircare routine.

And of course...
Colouring Pencils - For getting creative with your Birchbox...I may enter this competition!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Birchbox, Happy Colouring.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment