Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mini Lush Haul (Surprise Surprise!)

You will all know by now that I love my Lush products and I couldn't resist wandering into the shop on my lunch last week to pick up a couple more of the Limited Edition Easter products (I have already had Hoppity Poppity). I'm still waiting to be paid so had to resist the urge to splurge! I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
Anyway, yeah... The products.



First of all, how cute! I went into Lush not really knowing what I was looking for and the sales assistant clearly saw that and pounced on me within seconds. To be honest we will be on first name terms soon I go in that often. 
I was originally pointed in the direction of a Pink Egg bathbomb which was very sickly sweet and not my kind of scent at all. And then, I was shown the Golden Egg. Wowzee! 


Just look at all the glitter! To be honest, you just have to tap this egg and you seem to have glitter all over you, but my oh my does it smell delightful. It has the same smell as Honey I Washed the Kids range which I absolutely adore. This product is described as a "Bath Bomb Melt" so not only does it fizz and dance in the bath it also melts to infuse your bath with cocoa butter and olive oil to really nourish your skin too, 2 in 1, bonus! I'll be sure to purchase this again to get my fix before having to wait until next Easter. Just be sure you have some kitchen cleaner on hand to give your bath a good scrub afterwards!

Now onto the most adorable little vegetables I have ever seen...A Bunch of Carrots! 


This bunch of cuteness is a re-usable bubble bar, meaning you can hold the bunch under a running tap for a minute, then save the rest for your next bath and so on. Or you could chop the carrots up and use a bit of each at a time. 
Bursting with lemon and grapefruit oils, this uplifting blend will leave you feeling lighter than air and ready to tackle the day. This product is probably my favourite from lush due to how aesthetically pleasing it is, it's just so fun! 

And the best part from my quick visit...a FREE lonely hearts bubble bar left over from Valentines stock! 


I didn't actually get chance to try this one (I went for heart throb instead) so was pleased to get this as a little addition to my shopping. This is a sensual and sophisticated smelling bubble bar with lemongrass, jasmine and ylang ylang, a lovely deep floral scent to sooth the body and mind. This is sure to be used after a long day at work. 

And Finally, I also bought myself a new French Kiss bubble bar as I can't seem to get enough of it at the moment. 

Has anyone tried any Lush Easter products yet? What's your favourite? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment