Tuesday 17 March 2015

Quick St. Patricks Day Post

So if you follow me on Instagram (@bluelaceandbeauty), you will see I have posted a picture of all my green products I could find in reflection of St Patricks Day. Here is just a break down of what I have.





1, 2 & 3 - China Glaze Nail Polish in: 
"Gaga for Green", "In the Lime Light" and "Holly Day"
4 - TY Bear called Wallace, because who doesn't still have a secret stash of Ty bears.
5- Britney Spears perfume, Believe.
6 - H2k Bath and Shower Gel
7 - Boots Peppermint foot cream
8 - Dolce and Gabanna perfume, Dolce
9 - H2k Oilovme Soap
10 - Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo
11- Body Shop Passionfruit Showergel
12 - Healgel intensive skin cream
13 - Embrace Matcha Green Tea
14 - Clinique Eyegel 
15 - Benefit, It's Potent Eyegel
16 - Loreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream

My Favourites:
Dolce and Gabanna Perfume in Dolce - A sophisticated floral fragrance that I have nearly finished! Tend to use for a nice meal out or evening with the other half.
Matcha Green Tea - All about the detox. Trying to drink less rubbish and more herbal teas.
H2k Bath and Showergel - An aromatic fragrance which I love. Only sell it in a small size though so need to stock up a lot. 
Loreal Nude Magique CC Cream in Green - I apply this every morning as I feel it really tackled my redness. It also acts as a great base for my make up.

Just a short but sweet one :) got lots of posts coming up. Enjoy your St Patricks Day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment