Saturday 4 April 2015

Not quite a disappearing act

Hey Everyone, I hope you are all having a great Easter weekend so far! I know I can't wait to get stuck into all my chocolates tomorrow. The main reason for this post is just to let you all know my blog activity might be slightly lower this week.
My friend, Ellie,is going through her final stages at uni where she is writing a Festival Magazine for her final exam. The reason I am telling you this is because she has asked me to do a feature in it about make up looks for festivals and tips and tricks on how to create them! I am so glad she has asked me and the deadline is later this week so I will be working on that.
I will do my best to do a post or two and I will keep my instagram activity up too. Thanks for being patients guys :) I will hopefully do my own post on festival looks in the lead up to summer.
Much Love xx

P.s Ellie has her own fashion blog which is great and if you fancy checking it out her website is:
ejayne94.wordpress.com
and follow her on instagram at: ejayne94

No comments:

Post a Comment