Monday 23 March 2015

Make Me Beautiful by Next

In this post today I will be talking about 2 products which I picked up from Next when on my Trafford Centre shopping spree. To be honest, I never really shop at Next but mum was browsing and of course I thought I'd check out the beauty bar. Little did I know that they had their own range and that they are surprisingly great.


The Picture Shows the Blush Shimmer Brick in Pink and the Simply Peach lipstick.




Blusher: Now normally, I would avoid shimmer bricks entirely as I never felt confident in using them i.e where to use them, the apples? The cheekbones? And how they'd blend out but I had a "why not" moment and realised you can wear products as you want! So far I have used this to add a highlight on my cheekbones and ever so lightly on the apples of my cheeks, as you can tell by the picture it is laced with shimmer and would be great for a girly summer look. One which I will be sure to try. For £8 it's a bargain and I think is a great little addition to my collection with Spring and Summer on the way. 


Lipstick: Errrhhmaaagerrrd I'm in Love. Simply Peach is a gorgeous, matte nude-y, corally, pinky lipstick with a velvet texture and applies so smoothly. It is super pigmented and I've found the colour to last really well. It goes with any look from a natural day time look to a super smoky eye. This is just all I seem to be using lipstick wise at the minute, I should mix it up butttt I don't want to just yet. Again this retails at £8 so I'm intrigued to see what other colours I can pick up! 

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment