Monday 4 May 2015

Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry

Hi everyone, so unfortunately I have no makeover Monday today as I have become poorly over the weekend! I am full of cold, puffy eyes, sore throat, awful skin kind of dealio so here is just a quick swatch of Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick I did last week!
I agree it's not a very summery look but I have been wanting a deep lipstick like this for so long and after buying quite a few that I thought would work (and really didn't) I've found the perfect colour. 



A stunning deep plum colour that actually applies just like it looks in the tube. I have found in the past that some look super dark but come out a brighter red and that just isn't how I roll. 






It also matches my hair so win win! It's maybe a bit much for day time to me but with my birthday coming up it's going to be great to do a bold lip for my night out.

So sorry for the lack of posting, hoping to be back to health soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment