Monday 23 February 2015

*New* The Body Shop - Smoky Poppy Range

So if you have seen my Instagram you will have noticed I went on a bit if a spending spree! I will be talking about all the products I bought throughout the week, but up first, is the new Smoky Poppy Range by The Body Shop.





There was so much choice in this range but decided to go for the 3 Musketeers that will work a treat together, these are:
Shower Gel - £4
Body Scrub - £13
Body Lotion - £8
Very affordable! 

The smell of these products is divine, made with "hand- harvested Poppy extract from Turkey" the smell beautifully floral with a musky essence. I also love the packaging, simple yet effective as they say! 

The formulas are also great. The shower gel is actually black but builds up into a lovely lather! The scrub is made with poppy seeds and is a wonderful exfoliator, leaving your skin super soft. 
Teamed with the body lotion you won't be able to stop smelling and stroking yourself (totally not in a weird way). 

This product is described as "luscious" "sensual and "euphoric". Sounds like the ideal bath or shower for any woman, whether you have a hot date or feel in need of a good pamper, give these products a try.  I know they will be the first thing I reach for in a morning! 

Have you given any of the Smoky Poppy Range a whirl? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment