Tuesday 7 April 2015

*New* The Body Shop - Fuji Green Tea Range

Today saw the launch of a new range from The Body Shop. The beautifully smelling and anti-oxidizing, Fuji Green Tea products. The background of these new products is all about detoxifying (bye bye cellulite) and thoroughly cleansing your skin, great in the lead up to summer as you want your skin to look and feel it's best.



The display in my local body shop was actually rather helpful, the range includes all the usual products such as body lotion, body soufflé and body scrub however it is the ones in the picture I decided to choose. These were in the "Detoxify" section of the display. It did have the body scrub in this section, however, I opted for the exfoliating soap for something different. I'm always looking for products that aren't only going to make my skin feel good, but look good aswell...I can see you cellulite! But not for long...

Let's start with what you are all probably questioning...the Bath Tea Infuser. What a great Idea! I checked this range out online before buying and knew I wanted this. It teams up with the Bath Tea salts (see below) and the idea is to still have your relaxing yet detoxifying bath but without the mess. Just pop a couple of tablespoons of the salts (and tea leaves) into the infuser, hook it onto the side of your bath (or just let it do it's own thing) and voila! As easy as that. 


The first thing I noticed when I opened the tin of Bath Tea was the smell, just, gorgeous. To me it smells all natural and like the kind of products you would be smelling in a spa, earthy and refreshing. 
After using, when the salts have dissolved, you can either scoop the excess tea leaves out of the infuser and rub them onto your skin for an extra boost or simply tap them into the bin and rinse, ready to use for next time.


Shower Gel
The same gorgeous smell, just not as strong which is fine. It lathers up wonderfully and would also be great to give you a refreshing boost in your morning shower.

Exfoliating Soap
All the advantages of a body scrub but with less mess and in a compact bar. This soap is packed with real green tea leaves which act as the scrubby aspect. This helps lift away dead skin cells revealing super smooth skin underneath. If you feel you have an problem areas, such as legs, bum and tum, just use this super cleansing bar in circular motions on the area to stimulate blood flow and help your body be rid of toxins.

Overall all I am impressed with this range. The spa-like smell lingers in my bathroom and through to my room and the innovative bath infuser works great. I usually have a detoxifying bath a few times a month but I use a mish mash of products...this will definitely be my go to range when I feel I need a splash of self indulgence in my day and an extra kick when I feel my skin needs a pick me up.

But that's not all!
Not only did I manage to get my hands on these fantastic products, I also got a free body butter and an invite to a members event they are holding on Friday! Obviously, my post today is about my initial response but I am looking forward to going and learning more about They Body Shop and the product ranges they offer. (Hopefully I will be able to make it)



x

Just a quick tip - If you take any medication be sure to be careful what products you use to detoxify as they can get into your system and effect you inside as well as outside. These products seem gentle enough but you may want to limit yourself so a couple of "full range" detoxifying baths to a couple of times a month. (If you are unsure, speak to your doctor beforehand). The shower gel would be great to start with.

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of this range, will have to give it a go! Great post! :)xxx

    http://styledbybelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. The shower gel is great first thing in a morning, so refreshing. Thanks for reading! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete