Thursday 16 April 2015

Escada Turquoise Summer Fragrance - Limited Edition

Yey, Summer fragrances are here! I love summer scents as they are right down my alley. Fruity, light and take you back to the holidays. I went into Boots today for a browse, not realising the summer fragrances were out yet and ended up coming away with Escada Turquoise Summer- plus I used my Boots points so it was Free! I can already say I love this scent.




I have had an Escada Summer Limited Edition before (Cherries in the Air) and it smelled just like sweet, juicy cherries. I used to work for the fragrance counter at Boots so was always bagging myself the new perfumes. I miss those days! 
Anyway, I digress...this scent takes me back to when I had 'Cherries in the Air' and how much I loved it. These are the only Escada fragrances I've had and really like them both (it's always the ones that are Limited Edition).
Turquoise Summer is mouth-wateringly good with fruity and floral notes. The initial smell you get is the mixture of strawberries, raspberries and black current. These then make way for the floral and musk notes...a combination of orange blossom, violet and the sensual addition of Vanilla and Sandalwood which makes this perfect to use as an evening fragrance as well as a day time one.
I can already tell I'll be spritzing myself with this like there is no tomorrow. 
Now I just need a holiday to match this perfect scent.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment