Wednesday 20 May 2015

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner

I thought I would do a quick review on these lip liners. I had none left so thought I'd give these a whirl in a few different colours. The lightest shade is one I've had before so thought I would re purchase and do a post about it. 


 From left to right the colours are: 
063 Eastend Snob - The perfect pink that can be teamed up with baby pink or nude lipsticks. 
046 Ultimate - A brown shade which could be used for an ombré lip with a nude lipstick or for lining a darker lip.
064 - Obsession - A deep pink red which again could be used for a dark lip or for any vamp-ish colours. 


What makes these lip liners different is they are more of a creamy consistency and they wind up in the tube. They are matte (yey!), highly pigmented and also blend really well. I think due to them being so creamy they are a lot easier to work with, sometimes I will just use them all over my lips for a more intense look. 
The only problem is that when you twist the end too high, they can break with the slightest pressure so just wind it up a little bit at a time. 

To use, I will just draw a long my natural lip line and blend slightly inwards so there isn't a contrast between the liner and the lipstick. I will then apply my lipstick and blend into the liner with my fingers. Mwah.

I have already repurchased this product once so I'm enjoying new colours. I think I really need to get my head around the fact summer is almost here though, next shopping trip, corals! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment